Thursday, January 5, 2017

Welcome 2016....er 2017? WHOA!


Well friends, it's about that time of the year where I FINALLY get to show you what I've made for Christmas gifts.  Obviously, I can't post prior to Christmas....so here we are. =)

This year was an interesting year for me, in terms of gifts.  It seems like the folks I buy for - all magically had something come up in a beading group somewhere - that reminded me of them.

So, the first purchase was a BEAUTIFUL glass and metal cross, focal bead.  I purchased it from Jennifer Jennings - so does this awesome beads.  She also adds a footprint on the back of the bead - making it seem like the poem, footprints in the sand.  Just a REALLY cool concept and CLEARLY her trademark.  I bought it for my cousin, who was laid off earlier last year.  It was a *complete* shock.  She had no clue it was coming *as usual I guess* and was just stunned.  So, I bought the bead to remind her that even in the storms - God is still there - holding her up and standing strong.  I put the bead on some leather I won from Leather Cord USA and happened to have another spacer bead that matched perfectly to her focal. 
 



Can't wait for y'all to see the bracelet I made for her mom!  OOoooOO!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment