Sunday, October 18, 2015

Week #42 - More Scarabaeus Green - OOooOoo

Umm...what'd you say?  Scar-a who?  And what's that got to do with earrings?  Glad you asked. =)

Swarovski has released their latest line of products, and included is a new color called Scarabaeus [skar-uh-bee-uh s] green.  It's an INCREDIBLE new color that's been inspired by.......


Copyright http://www.masterandmargarita.eu/
Copyright http://www.masterandmargarita.eu/

you guessed it.....the scarabaeus beetle.  Isn't it interesting?  God's creation just makes me swoon - it's so incredible!

The color is amazing and has green, blue, and purple..... and really you could use it with most anything.  I've been having fun with it - I used it 2 weeks ago for the purple and copper earrings (you can see here:http://fromthebeadboard.blogspot.com/2015/10/week-38-39-and-40-from-sea-to.html ) and this week, I've used them with some teal pearls and silver bead caps.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the versatility of these beads.  (I've made other things too, which you'll see soon)



I have a feeling that this color is gonna show up in a looooooot of my pieces.  We'll see though!  I can't wait to keep playing with it! 

What do you think?   Hot or not so much?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment