Sunday, August 9, 2015

Week #32 - I love me some, Colah!

Week 32!  What a week, too!

This week's installment is full of COLOR!  Those who know me, know I'm kinda a freak for rainbows and bright colors...... check out this week's manicure:


I rest my case. =)

So, when I saw these GORGEOUS stained glass window-ish, handmade, lampwork beads - I KNEW they needed to be in my grubby little hands. =)  I added some bead caps, and some INCREDIBLE Swarovski pendants.  


 


DEFINITELY some of my favorite-est earrings so far!  Hooray!  What do YOU think?


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To be sure you don’t miss out on any of my crazy adventures, you can sign up to follow my blog by email or news servers using the links in the right column of my page. You can also follow me on Facebook get updates about blog posts, my latest jewelry designs, show schedule, and other happenings!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment