Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bead Peeps Swap N Hop Partner Intro Sample

SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE

OHMYGIRD! I just got my partner assignment and lemme tell you - she is AWESOME!!  We go waaaaay back.... about 14 minutes.  She's so great!  She lives in Transylvania and is 29.  She's been making jewelry for 32 years and has been a real pioneer in the industry.  She invented wire!  Isn't that OUTSTANDING!?!?  I mean, where would we be without HER?!  She loves dark colors - blacks, gray, brown, charcoal, ash, light gray, grey, black and gray.  She loves everything about bats, spiders and snakes...and often uses them while she's brewing making her jewelry.  I've long admired her work and CAN'T WAIT to get to know her better!  WOOHOOO!  You can find her blog here: http://lindaHasLostIt.com

SO, while I'm waiting for MY goodies to arrive....here's what I sent her:
TOTALLY amazing right?!  OH this is gonna be AWESOME!! WOOHOOOO!

Here are some other teasers I made, too....



Can't WAIT to show you what I sent her!!  EEEEEEK!

SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE SAMPLE 
You can see the original pictures here:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.378054505699477&type=1

3 comments:

  1. This blog post is the most awesome-sauce thing I've read on a blog! :D

    ReplyDelete