Thursday, November 13, 2014

Ravens, Ravens, Everywhere!

I'd like to extend a warm welcome and a huge shoutout to my peeps from Anderson University!  Would you mind leaving me a comment and let me know where you're from?  =)

Looking for some INCREDIBLE jewelry?  Perfect for Christmas gifts, Winter Formal, and all those weddings that are coming from the freshman walk!
You can find it here:  http://cherryOnTopDesign.co  and use this discount code: raven10 for 10% off - just for being awesome!

I went to AU from 1993-1998 and met some of THE most OUTSTANDING people, I could have ever dreamed of meeting.  We have continued to be friends through the years and I can tell you one thing - there is NO WAY I would be the person I am, today, without each and every one of them. 
 
The last time our group was together for a weddin'

No comments:

Post a Comment